HS-1.3 Fully Automatic Machines
- Processing plastic, aluminum or cardboard cartridges with or without nozzle.
- Cartridges fed from ground-level magazine holding 500 or 1000 standard cartridges.
- High operating speed with great precision due to a dirt resistant and easy-to-clean, servo controlled chain conveyor.
- Filling station with sled system for uninterrupted processing of thinwalled or not exactly cylindrical cartridges.
- Precise, fully hydraulic volume dosing with +/- 0.5g dosing accuracy per cartridge at various viscosities.
- Optimized, dome-shaped material cut-off guarantees air free plunger insertion.
- Plunger insertion can be operated with or without utilization of a wire venting system. Sensors are positioned to check plunger insertion, plunger position, over travel of the plunger and under travel of the plunger.
- All workstations and machine units are easily accessible. One-piece sliding doors at the front and at the backside of the machine allow cleaning and maintenance to be fast and easy.
- Advanced technology operator interface gives fast and easy access to all machine functions.
|Type of Machine:||Cartridge Filling and Closing machines HS - 1.3|
|Output:||45 cartridges per minute at 310 ml depending on the viscosity of the material filled|
|Dosing Range:||240 ml to 500 ml|
|Connecting height at Product Infeed:||1000 mm or variable through optional height adjustment|
|Voltage:||3 x 400 V, 50 Hz or as requested|
|Air Pressure:||5 bar minimum (75 psi.)|