SV-1 /3K High Speed Servo Filler with integrated 3K Doser and Static Mixer
- Unit for filling, closing and marking of Cartridges similar to the type Fi-E/ED-310.
- Empty cartridges are fed from ground-level magazine, holding approx. 800 cartridges (310 ml) Fischbach E/ED-310 or similar.
- High operating speed with great precision due to the new servo-driven, easy to clean and low noise, rake conveyor.
- ntegrated, precise, servo driven and controlled high-speed dosing units, Type 'SVD+' for one main-component and two additives (pigment, extender, etc.).
- Static Mixer.
- Special designed, heavy duty structured frame for dosing systems and mixer.
- Complete system (filling machine and doser) are controlled via one Operator Interface (touch screen).
- Plunger setting station with low noise parts conveyor.
- Pulse controlled plunger lube system.
- Freely programmable control with integrated diagnostics.
- Rotation device for ink-jet printer (printer not included).
- Also available in 5K or 7K configuration.
- Case Packer Fi-CH 100 and Palletizer Fi-PA, to create a fully automated, high performance line.
|Type of Machine:||Single Head Cartridge Filling and Closing machines SV-1 with integrated 3K Doser and Static Mixer|
|Output:||Up to 50 cartridges per minute at 310 ml depending on the viscosity of the material filled|
|Dosing Range:||240 ml to 350 ml (base component)|
|Connecting height at Product Infeed:||1000 mm (+/- 50 mm)|
|Voltage:||3 x 400 V, 50 Hz or as requested|
|Compressed Air:||5 bar minimum (75 psi.)|
|Air consumption:||about 15 Nm³/h|