SV-2 Double Head Servo Filler
Fischbach Servo Filler SV-2: Automatic filling, closing and marking of 100 cartridges per minute with two filling heads.
- Precise, servo controlled volume dosing. Superior dosing accuracy at various viscosities.
- Nine axis SERVO operation allows adaptability to the widest variety of sealants and adhesives.
- Superior process reliability at high operating speeds due to vacuum supported cartridge transport system.
- Horizontal, closed loop fill sequence provides high speed air-free fill.
- Filling plastic, aluminum or cardboard cartridges with or without nozzle.
- Cartridges fed from ground-level magazine holding 1000 standard cartridges.
- Linear sensor controlled plunger insertion for 100% accurate positioning.
- Quick release plunger station to aid in cleaning, maintenance and changeover.
- Metering chain plunger sorter ensures consistent reliable performance for all plunger types.
- Advanced, touch screen operator interface for fast and easy access to all machine functions.
- One-piece sliding doors allow efficient cleaning and maintenance.
- Fischbach MultiMix, for blending a base and additives, can be integrated.
- Case Packer Fi-CH 100 and Palletizer Fi-PA, To create a fully automated, high performance line.
|Type of Machine:||Double Head Cartridge Filling and Closing Machine SV-2|
|Output:||100 cartridges per minute at 310 ml|
|Dosing Range:||240 ml to 500 ml|
|Connecting height at Product Infeed:||1000 mm or variable through optional height adjustment|
|Voltage:||3 x 400 V, 50 Hz or as requested|
|Control:||Siemens Simotion D|
|Power:||30 KW /64 Amps|
|Air Pressure:||5 bar minimum|
|Air Consumption:||ca. 24 Nm³/h|