FI-KP Automatic Cartridge Buffer with FIFO-Logic
- Filled cartridges are transferred smoothly and efficiently from the filling machine to the buffer.
- The buffer system contains 21 storage banks that can be loaded with filled cartridges. One bank holds a maximum of 30 cartridges. The buffer in its basic configuration can hold 500 cartridges.
- Buffer status can be viewed at any time due to the newest RFID-Technology. RFID Modules are attached to each storage bank, which can hold order related details such as SKU and quantities.
- The system is designed for expansion. Buffer capacity can easily be doubled or extended up to 3.000 cartridges total capacity.
- The system is designed to handle heavy cartridges (up to 950 grams).
- All conveying elements (prism chains, stick conveyors, etc.) are driven by frequency controlled motors with integrated monitoring function.
- The electrical cabinet is swivel mounted and part of the main machine frame. This design saves floor space and allows easy access to the cartridge storage area.
- Operator panel with touch screen is integrated into the electrical cabinet door.
- Easy accessibility due to large safety glass doors on front and rear machine side.
- All other panels are equipped with quick release fasteners for easy removal.
|Machine Type:||Automatic Cartridge Buffer with FIFO-Logic Fi-KP|
|Throughput:||100 cartridges per minute|
|Connection Height:||1.000 mm or 2.200 mm|
|Voltage:||3 x 400 V, 50 Hz or as requested|
|Air:||5 bar min.|